Winter is the time of maximum exposure to dry cold winds and ultraviolet rays too. It is also the time for you to take maximum care of yourself to remain fresh and soft. Here are some easy to sue effective tips to feel & look good this winter!
1. Soft Skin- Mix papaya, honey, milk cream and few drops of glycerin to form a paste. Apply the pack all over your face and neck. Wash after 15 mins to get soft smooth skin.
2. Treat Dandruff – Soak fenugreek seeds overnight. In morning, mix the seeds with sour curd and apply the mixture on the scalp. Wash after sometime.
3. Feel Fresh – Use rose petals and basil leaves in lukewarm water for bathing. This will get you glowing skin and will keep you fresh whole day.
4. No Cracked Heels – Boil spinach and preserve the water when the leaves get boiled. Soak the feet in the water and see the magic. Use socks, clean your feet every night, apply equal amount of Vaseline & Glycerin to cure cracked heels.
5. Heal Dry Areas – Smash ripe banana and mix with sugar. Rub this mixture on dry regions like lips, knee, elbow etc till sugar granules melts.